Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Cactus Juice. Viragrow Has It! Check our Prices!

Q. I have had very good results with the Cactus Juice product you mentioned, which is why I almost had a fit when I found out that a local nursery no longer carries it.  I use it a lot in my cactus garden, which is 51'x8' with almost 60 plants.  They told me the product had been discontinued but that isn't true.  I ordered 4 bottles from Home Depot online and had it shipped straight to my home.


I'm going to buy that new product from Viragrow, Organic Magic, to lower the pH of my soil and try to grow Azaleas and experiment with some other flowers, that would be awesome.

A. Viragrow has been carrying Cactus Juice all along. Home Depot charged you $6.88 plus tax for it. Viragrow has it retailing for $5.00 plus tax. We are very price competitive on alot of things.


Viragrow Delivers!

No comments:

Post a Comment